| Chemistry and cleaning processes |
| || |
| ||APPLICATIONS ULTRASONS : |
| || |
Here some cleaning options applicable in the sectors of:
Optic, watch making, jewellery, medicine, laboratory, industry and workshop.
Precision’ cleaning :
These are complex blends including phosphates, silicates, hydroxides, tension breaking agents dissolved in water. The blend is specifically prepared for targeted treatments. Aqueous processes are effective against most organic soiling.
The two main processes are:
- Immersion or treatment “soaked” take place in quiet water or agitated water. The shake-up can be made with a stirrer, a circulation pump, by air injection, or ultrasonic action.
- The sprinkling: the degreasing blend is sprayed over the pieces in firmly fixed appliances.
| Physical procedures |
- Ionic scouring : the beam is obtained by collision between gas and electrons. These ions are speeded and hit the surface of the model. The impact of the ions on the material tears away the atoms of the surface.
- Laser : mechanical precisions’ cleaning system for small workshops and museums. No-contact cleaning method which allows soft and no corrosive cleansing using light rays impulses and without abrasive action of water or sand.
- Plasma : lthe surface to clean is subjected on ions and neutral high-energy particles (argon and helium), as well as on plasma rays. With this technique, organic contaminants are destroyed with free radical initiators. On the other hand, non-volatile contaminants (mineral particles) are not eliminated. A plasma oxidant cannot be used in conjunction with metals. The parameters which ensure the efficiency of plasma are the power and the frequency useful to ionise gas molecules, the time and the gas flow.
| Dissolution procedures |
Hydrocarbons which include one or several halogen atoms mainly of chlorine fluorine and brome.
- Chlorine : is widely used in the industry they are excellent cleaner against oils, mineral and vegetal wax, tar and polymers.
- Thermal : strip off is made with air stepwise temperature rises in air masses. The whole is controlled by a programmable logic controller which allows the removal of old paint and other coating from all parts and painting chains as well as from big appliances.
- Abrasive : its function is to pull the covering particles or material off the surface of a part and clean it.
- Ice : is a high-pressure jet with dry-ice granules which pull out undesirable residues without damaging or deteriorate the original surface. The Ice procedure does not employ chemicals and is eco-friendly.
- CO2 projection : projection of CO2 particles on the scouring surfaces with a compressed air flow is an innovative and substitute technology which complies with actual degreasing and cleaning procedures for metals and alloys. This process allows high efficient cleansing without producing waste or polluting solvents. Unlike solvents or detergents, it does not produce liquid effluents which must be treated and with low running costs.
| || |
| || |
Eco-friendly drying machine with substitute refrigerant for prohibited HCFC (Montreal protocol).
For HFE products (3M) or Vertrel (DuPont)
Utilise less than 1 litre per week in use.